Blooming Grove Church Sign

BLOOMING GROVE United Methodist Church is located in the heart of Minnesota farming country – Waseca County. This is a group of people who are committed to serving the needs of the wider community and the world, as well as joining together in worship and renewal. Their church’s history goes back to 1956, when a young German missionary started to visit and preach in homes, resulting in the founding of two congregations. Over the years, programs reaching out to the area and mission grew out of this beginning and in 1951, the two churches merged, becoming what is now known as Blooming Grove United Methodist. In fact, the churches even joined each other physically, when the Immanuel building was picked up and moved several miles to join the structure on the Bethel site. Members like to explain the story when people wonder why there are two steeples at Blooming Grove- a refreshingly different story to the many splits and fissures that are all too common in so many denominations.

\

The wheat and grapes, together with the chalice, are well-known biblical symbols. Here, they are rendered beautifully as a dimensional sculpture. The main text and groove border are hand carved and gilded with 23kt gold leaf.

Lettering
Carved & Gilded
Artwork
Sculpted Add on
Sign Size
42 " x 30 "
Price
$1,260.00